i seriously just had the thought “i wonder if I could rush from the computer to the top of the fridge to squat in the 3 seconds photobooth gives me”
Gerard is 37, Pete is 35, Patrick is 30, and Brendon is 27.
If you put that in a different perspective, when Gerard was a senior, Pete was a sophomore, Patrick was in 5th grade, and Brendon was in 2nd.
I write sins not five page research papers
things i needed to hear in health class:
- puberty might make you squishier and its ok
- vaginas have a smell and it’s a ok
- all kinds of people with all kinds of bodies have gr8 sex
- genitals do not all look the same and variety is rad
- people have stretch marks sometimes
- people have pimples on their butts sometimes
- people have cellulite sometimes
- gender =/= sex
- sex =/= scary danger FEAR
- bodies aren’t scary or gross or sacred
- everything is ok
# still the best moment in a tv show ever
I think I have a kid.
Dean and Lisa had their fling in August 1998. Ben was born May 1999. 9 months later. 9.
Bless this post
BIKER’S KID MY ASS
I love how he just quietly counts and then freaks the fuck out
you guys all think that canada is so innocent but in grade one i had a geography teacher with three fingers and he gave me a C because i pronounced Kenya differently than him and when my mom reported it to the office we found out that he wasn’t even supposed to be teaching at my school he was literally some stranger who wandered in
I made these to put up around my school for my school’s GSA. They are quotes from some little known bisexuals about their bisexuality.
Lets stop bisexual erasure and remember, bisexuality is real!
Bisexual erasure is a huge thing, even in the LG community. Let’s raise the awareness!